Sacred Heart's Council Of Catholic Women
The National Council of Catholic Women (NCCW) acts through its affiliated organizations to support, empower, and educate all Catholic women in spirituality, leadership, and service. CCW programs respond with Gospel values to the needs of the Church and society in the modern world. In our affiliation we offer many opportunities: to develop spirituality, learn more about current issues, share with women of like values, care for those in need through community outreach, advocate on vital legislation, and encourage women to attend dynamic workshops and conventions.
For Sacred Heart CCW, contact Pattie Halle at (904) 703-1635 or email at email@example.com. Meetings are the 2nd Monday of the month (Sept. – May) at 6:00 p.m. in the Activity Center. All women of the parish are invited and encouraged to attend!
Visit CCW’s Facebook page: www.facebook.com/CouncilOfCatholicWomen.SHGS/
We are a member of the:
- National Council of Catholic Women
- Florida Council of Catholic Women
- Diocese of St. Augustine Council of Catholic Women
- Augustine Deanery Council of Catholic Women
- The National Council of Catholic Women acts through its affiliated organizations to support, empower and educate all Catholic women in spirituality, leadership and service. NCCW programs respond with Gospel values to the needs of the church and society in the modern world. Sacred Heart Council of Catholic women, as an affiliate of NCCW, affirms and embraces this mission.
- Annunciation Catholic School
- Food Pantry of G.C.S
- Respite Care
- Camp I am Special
- The Way Free Medical clinic
- Comunita Cenacola America
- Water for Life
- Pro Life Ministry
- Parish Outreach
- Burse Club for Seminarians
- Vocational Purse Club for Nuns
- Women’s Help Center
- Hugs for the Homeless
Prayer to Our Lady of Good Counsel Patroness to the National Council of Catholic Women
God of heavenly wisdom, you have given us Mary, Mother of Jesus, to be our guide ad counselor. Grant that we may always seek her motherly help in this life and so enjoy her blessed presence in the life to come. O Mother of Good counsel, Patroness of the National Counsel of Catholic Women, intercede for us, that we may be wise, courageous and loving leaders of the Church. Help us, dear mother to know the mind of Jesus, your son. May the Holy Spirit fill us with reverence for God’s creation. May our labors of love on earth enhance the reign of God and may God’s gifts of faith and living hope prepare us for the fullness of the world to come. Amen.
Sacred Heart Council of Catholic Women
Sacred Heart Catholic Church
7190 Highway 17 South
Fleming Island, FL 32003
Weekend: Saturday Vigil 5:30pm
Sunday 8:00am, 10:30am and 5:30pm
Weekdays: Monday through Friday 8:00am
Holy Days of Obligation
8:00am and 7:00pm
Sacrament of Reconciliation
Saturday 4:30 to 5:15pm or by apt.
Saturday Vigil 7:30pm (Spanish)